Campaign Developer YOOX (Categorie Protette L. 68/1999)
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.P.A.
1095 Short Anderson St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
YOOX Launched in 2000, is the world's leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world's most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks. YOOX is \"Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP\", which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering in more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably at a web agency. He/she should also have a real passion and a very good knowledge of the various graphic editorial and web development environments (Suite Adobe - Dreamweaver, Photoshop in particular - HTML/5, CSS) and of the main browsers (Win, Mac, Explorer, Safari, Mozilla).
* Producing web materials for customer communications (newsletters, banners for web-site, m-site, native app, push and commercial notifications) and developing special campaigns for yoox.com;
* Implementing and developing web materials for online marketing campaigns.
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and team working ability;
* High level of precision;
* Passion for Internet, knowledge of web content publication processes;
* Ability to pick up new technologies and languages quickly and independently;
* Passion and curiosity towards fashion world and social network applications (Facebook, Twitter?) will be considered a plus.
* Registration under the targeted placement list reserved for individuals with disabilities or 'Categorie Protette' (L. 68/1999) is a must.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all \"Powered by YNAP\". Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
In 2016, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP joined forces with Symphony, an entity controlled by Mohamed Alabbar's family, to establish a ground-breaking joint venture to create the Middle East's undisputed leader for online luxury retail.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers, over 840 million visits worldwide and consolidated net revenues of ? 2.1 billion in 2017. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
For further information: www.ynap.com
Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP - Twitter: @YNAP - Instagram: @YNAP
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.