Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million \"software-only\" regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI's goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
* World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
* Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
* Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
* Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
* Supportive Management and Leadership
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million \"software-only\" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services. From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment. SHI has an exciting job opportunity available in our Corp Advanced Solutions department as a Field Solutions Engineer focused on Unified Communication/Collaboration (UCC). This individual will be customer facing and will uncover and develop opportunities. The Field Solutions engineer will take a consultative approach to UCC projects and will understand how that technology enables business.
* Field questions, find answers, engage partners and SEs, pro-actively seeking new UCC opportunities from prospects and existing customers.
* This specialist is the conduit for all UC related efforts within Corp.
* Responsible for the execution of world class expertise around all things Unified Communications & Collaboration at SHI Corp as a subject matter expert.
* Consultative approach to UC and understands how that technology enables business.
* Broad technical understanding of the top UC platforms and purchasing programs.
* Responsible for Unified Communications Solution Practice business:
* Develop trust and relationships with internal and external partners to effectively and efficiently move complex sales & services opportunities to close for SHI customers.
* Focused on delivering a world class customer experience according to SHI standards.
* Must develop relationships with UC teams and the appropriate OEM technical personnel to establish market credibility and ensure the sales team understands the customer's on-going security needs.
* Educate and develop sales teams on UC Solutions selling
* Product training and positioning
* Stay current on new technology, trends and market behavior
* Eager to assist and find solutions, even when information given is vague and not specific.
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
* At least 5-8 years of experience within UC landscape
* Experience with 2 or more of the following: VOIP, messaging, audio and web conference technologies, and mobility
* Ability to identify existing customer UC landscape and make recommendations to improve future architectures or customer experience.
* Ability to Architect Enterprise class large scale UC systems.
* Passion for technology/strong sales skills and talents
* Be highly organized
* Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
* Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills.
* Ability to train and disseminate information within an Area or Operation.
* Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources.
Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status